Hafa Adai everyone!
I'm writing this short blog to let you all know that I've safely arrived in Saipan at... 3 in the morning! *yawns* Melisha, who is a teacher at Oleai Elementary school, and her husband, Shawn, picked us up from the airport. Both are really nice and sweet people. The apartment where Roy and I are sharing is really great! I'll take pictures of it and post it soon. It has living room with couches, a table and chairs, kitchen, refrigerator, bathroom, and two bedrooms with beds. We also have AC in apt, whew because it is really hot outside, even during night! Melisha and Shawn live below us (we live on 2nd floor) in apartment complex, which is owned by Melisha's family. She has several family members living in that apartment and nearby as well.
I'll write more next time. Gotta go and check out the island!
By the way, I won't be using my pager since it's expensive to use services. If you guys want to talk to me, feel free to email me! I'm using internet in cafe near Oleai Elementary School and will hopefully check my email regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Carlisle, glad you made it to Saipan. That was really nice of them to pick you up in the middle of the night. The apartment sounds great! Enjoy exploring the Island! When do you start working?
ReplyDelete