Tuesday, June 1

Pictures!


Here are some of pictures, finally!  Below are few pictures from Hawaii, so you guys can get an idea what I did in Oahu. 


Me on top of Diamond Head



Me, Austin, Nicolas, and Bryce: the guys I hang out with most of the time. (We were on lawn watching a free hula show)



Nicolas, me, and Bryce in front of Waimea Falls in North Shore.

Now, I shall give you guys a tour of my apartment in Saipan!



View of my apartment from front door.



The living room as seen from front door. The door over there is my bedroom.



My bedroom. On right is a huge wardrobe with shelves inside.


View from front of my apartment.  Beautiful isn't it!


1 comment:

  1. Good pics from Hawaii...looks like you had fun meeting new friends. The apartment looks great with a beautiful view of the Island. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete